Frontend Masters – Angular Fundamentals [FCO]
Learn how to leverage the power of Angular to build powerful, real-world applications from the ground up. We’ll start with the Angular CLI to quickstart our app then build from there with components, templates, routing, forms, server-side communication, and much more.
Some Key Takeaways!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you’ll learn:
– Learn to use the powerful Angular CLI to create a fully functional app in minutes.
– Learn how to use Angular’s component API to build user interfaces.
– Learn to use the built-in Angular router to add navigation to an application.
– Learn how to use forms to effectively manage user input.
– Learn how to effectively communicate APIs.
– Learn the fundamental techniques for testing your Angular application.
– Learn optimization techniques with Signals and Deferrable Views
Learn how to leverage the power of Angular to build powerful real-world applications from the ground up. We’ll start with the Angular CLI to quickstart our app then learn about components, templates, routing, forms, and server-side communication along the way. As our application comes together, we will discuss proven techniques and patterns that you can use right away to start developing great web applications.
Is This Workshop for Me?
– Familiarity with ES6 and TypeScript is helpful
– Must have the latest version of Node.js installed
– Must have the latest version of the Angular CLI installed
Mark (Techson) Thompson
Software Engineer and award winning instructor (Distinguished Teaching Excellence Award at Northwestern 2017) passionate about creative problem solving and team member growth. While Java will always be a part of my heart, I’ve taken to Front end Engineering as my passion. I’m most interested in working with teams and fostering growth to elevate the group as a whole.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920×1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Released: 12/2023| Language: English | Duration 5h 21m 4s | Author Mark (Techson) Thompson
Course Source: https://frontendmasters.com/workshops/angular-fundamentals/