Author: Leo Trieu
React was developed at Facebook and focuses on the ‘View’ aspect of MVC in web applications. React was built for the purpose of developing applications that are large in nature and have to deal with time changing data.
What skills will we learn during this project?
- Learn how to design and build React components
- Learn how to reuse and nest components.
- Learn how to create your own style with CSS.
- How to work with Real-time database Firebase 2 & 3
- How to architect and build your application with Flux design in mind using Alt.
- How to connect front-end with real-time back-end.
What features will we build in this project?
- Authenticate user with Facebook popup.
- Home page listing all products in real-time.
- Page to create/edit a product.
- Navbar showing Popup menu and User profile.
- Getting data from Real-time database from Firebase.
- Voting function for products.
- Commenting function for products.
- You should understand basic of HTML and CSS.
- Basic understand of how State and Props works in React. Check my ReactJS for Newbies course.
- You want to learn ReactJS 🙂