Code With Mosh – The Ultimate Design Patterns [Series] [FCO]
Learn to design maintainable, extensible object-oriented software with confidence
Become a Senior Developer
If you want to reach the highest levels of software engineering, you simply MUST master design patterns.
Most employers are looking for senior software engineers with design pattern skills, and they’re willing to pay extra $$$ to hire them.
Basically, design patterns is all about designing maintainable and extensible object-oriented software.
And those are the skills you’re going to learn in this course, all using real-world examples! No pizzas, ducks, cars and coffees! Just real software examples.
– The Ultimate Design Patterns: Part 1
– The Ultimate Design Patterns: Part 2
– The Ultimate Design Patterns: Part 3
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
– Pinpoint maintainability and extensibility problems in your code
– Write maintainable and extensible object-oriented code
– Ace your next coding interview
– Become a better developer
What You’ll Learn…
In this three-part series, you’ll learn and understand the classic design patterns introduced by Gang of Four using real examples that are applicable to modern applications and frameworks.
The first part covers behavioural design patterns:
– Chain of Responsibility Pattern
– Command Pattern
– Iterator Pattern
– Mediator Pattern
– Memento Pattern
– Observer Pattern
– State Pattern
– Strategy Pattern
– Template Method Pattern
– Visitor Pattern
The second part covers structural design patterns:
– Adapter Pattern
– Bridge Pattern
– Composite Pattern
– Decorator Pattern
– Facade Pattern
– Flyweight Pattern
– Proxy Pattern
The third part covers creational design patterns:
– Prototype Pattern
– Singleton Pattern
– Factory Method Pattern
– Abstract Factory Pattern
– Builder Pattern
Who is this course for?
– Anyone who wants to reach senior levels of software development
– Anyone who wants to write maintainable and extensible code
– Anyone preparing for a coding job interview
To take this course, you need at least 3 months of programming experience and familiarly with an object-oriented programming language
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with two decades of experience. I’ve taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Author(s): Mosh Hamedani
Videos Duration: 8h