Comprehensive, clear, concise, and free of fluff.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
– Understand and troubleshoot common errors
– Apply today’s best practices
What You’ll Learn…
– Fundamentals of programming
– Variables and types
– Operators (arithmetic, comparison, logical, bitwise, etc)
– Conditional statements (if/else, switch/case)
– Loops (for, while, do-while)
– Error handling
– Object-oriented programming
– Property descriptors
– Getters and setters
– Factory and constructor functions
– The “this” pointer
– Prototypes and prototypical inheritance
– And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
– Anyone pursuing a career in web or mobile development
No prior knowledge needed!
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with two decades of experience. I’ve taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Author(s): Mosh Hamedani
Videos Duration: 10h