Welcome to this class on the Ethereum Blockchain!
By the end of this class, you’ll know how Ethereum works, what gives it value and why it’s a disruptive technology that will change the current economic ecosystem.
I’ll teach you how to create your own wallet using both MetaMask and MyEtherWallet (MEW) and how to transfer ETH.
The class projects will help you use the knowledge in a practical way and the skills you’ll learn will broaden your horizons
Major topics of this course:
• Introduction to Ethereum
• Ethereum Nodes
• Ethereum Accounts and Ethereum Addresses
• Creating an Ethereum Account Using MetaMask
• Creating an Ethereum Account Using MyEtherWallet (MEW)
• Ether (ETH)
• Rinkeby Authenticated Faucet
• How to Transfer ETH
• Gas, GasPrice, GasLimit, and Opcodes
• Ethereum Block Explorer
• Ethereum Transactions, Blocks
• Ethereum Transaction’s Fields
• Ethereum 2.0 (ETH2). PoW vs. PoS
• Eth2 Sharding
• and more!
The Twenty Twenty One theme is perfect for anyone looking to start a professional looking website that can be customized to a high degree. Multiple design options for pages that is also responsive for multiple devices. This theme is perfect for anyone wanting a blank slate theme to design upon.
This course is a complete guide on how to create a professional website and blog using WordPress on a self hosted web host.
Hands-on Class Project
Projects are a great way to apply your knowledge and improve the skills you’ve just learned.
This class is project-based
I encourage you to share your final solution and progress with the class by uploading it to the “Your Project” section. If you have any questions or need more tips, please let me know! I’m happy to help!
• Install MetaMask and create an Ethereum Wallet. Save the seed phrase securely;
• Restore the MetaMask wallet on another machine using the seed phrase;
• Create a new wallet using MyEtherWallet (MEW);
• Fund your wallets with Rinkeby ETH using the Rinkeby Authenticated Faucet and transfer ETH from one account to another;
• Track the transaction on a block explorer and pay special attention to each field of the transaction;
• Web Development
I’ve been a Network and Software Engineer for over 15 years, the typical profile of a DevOps Engineer.
I’ve cofounded Crystal Mind Academy, a Cisco Academy and professional training center in Romania, that focuses on teaching cutting-edge technologies to students.
I have contributed to education in areas of programming, information security and operating systems. During the last 12 years more than 20,000 thousand students have participated in-person or online training programs at Crystal Mind Academy.
I have developed documentation, labs and case studies for many training programs such as Cisco CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP, Linux Administration, Information Security, Python Programming, Network Automation with Python or Blockchain Programming (Ethereu…