[FireShip] Git & GitHub Full Course [FCO]
Master the fundamentals of Git and GitHub from the ground up
The Git & GitHub Full Course teaches you how to use Git and GitHub to manage your code like a professional software engineer. Take a hands on approach to learn the basics of version control from the command line with around 1 hour of video content and exercises.
🦄 What will I learn?
This course will teach the basics of Git and GitHub – essential tools used by virtually every software engineer on the planet. Here’s what you’ll get out of it…
- 👨🎤 Get Good at Git & GitHub
- 🦾 Boost Programming Productivity
- 📰 Be Prepared for Software Engineer Interviews
- ⚔️ Fix common issues like Merge Conflicts
- 🤝 Contribute to Open-Source Projects
- 🔥 Use VS Code like a Pro
- 🕹️ Use Git for DevOps with GitHub Actions
🤔 Is this Course Right for Me?
When was the course last updated?
Updated Sep 6th, 2021
Jeff Delaney is a Google Developer Expert and the creator of fireship.io. When not writing code, he is out seeking adventure with his wife and 3 boys.
Course Link: https://fireship.io/courses/git/