Course Length 12 hours 34 minutes
If you want to learn how the most popular and widely used websites are created, this Frontend Web Development Bootcamp is for you. In this course, you’ll build a website by cloning Twitter. Before you start building the website, you’ll be taken through each of the technologies that you need to be well-versed with to build this project.
By the end of the course, you’ll have learned the skills necessary to master Responsive Web Design.
All the codes and supporting files for this course are available at – https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Frontend-Web-Development-Bootcamp—Build-a-Twitter-Clone
• Explore basic to advanced fundamental concepts of frontend web development
• Build a fully responsive web app that works across different screen devices
What You Will Learn
• Gain a deep understanding of CSS Flexbox
• Manage the layout of your web page based on CSS Grid
• Build UI of Twitter based on HTML and CSS
• Understand how to interact with HTML document using Document Object Model
• Add modern functionalities to your project