DevelopedByed – The Full Stack React Course [FCO]
The long-awaited Full Stack course is here! In this course, I will teach you how to easily and simply create a fully functional application. Learning fullstack sounds complicated, but in this course, I made sure it was fun, easy to understand, and informative. You will have a great understanding of all the concepts as well as a stylish full stack application that you can use in your portfolio at the end. When studying code, it’s easy to get lost in the sheer amount of information. Many videos, blogs, and courses contain too much (irrelevant) detail, which means we feel overwhelmed and defeated. This course was created specifically to help you learn in an orderly way, laugh and build your confidence to become a better developer.
Here’s a little about the e-commerce project we’ll build and deploy!
Our e-commerce site will have the following features:
- User authentication (including Google login)
- Secure Payments (including Apple and Google Pay)
- Email billing
- Users can interact with products, view their order history, and more!
- Next.js / React
- URql to get data
- Styled Components for styling
- Framer Motion for Animation
- React Hot Toast for Toast Notifications