ArjanCodes – The Software Designer Mindset [FCO]
Elevate your coding game to senior developer status
Unleash your potential to solve not just any, but the most intricate software challenges, crafting code that’s clean, maintainable, and extendable.
Don’t just imagine, make it your reality. Take a leap in your software developer career and completely change the way you approach software design.
Meet The Software Designer Mindset!
This online course is a modern take on software design. It contains everything I know about software design, structured in such a way that you will:
– Consistently make better design decisions
– Gain the technical knowledge you need to get to the next step of your career
– Design complex software
– Improve your existing code immensely
– Create software that is easy to change and scale
Ultimately, its only goal is to make you unlock your full potential.
On top of that, you’ll be part of a private student community where you can exchange with people all over the world, find friends, and get extra support when you need it.
Good to know
In this course, I use Python for all code examples. The beauty of Python is that it’s flexible: it supports both object-oriented programming as well as functional programming.
That makes it the ideal language to teach software design. However, even though the course uses Python, you can apply the principles that you learn in this course to any programming language and software project.
This course is for you if:
– You have basic Python programming experience and you want to take your skills to the next level.
– You truly want to become a better software developer and you’re willing to invest in yourself and put in the work.
– You want to grow into a senior software developer position, but you want to do it efficiently.
– You love writing beautiful code that feels like it’s the perfect fit for a software problem.
– You want to connect with like-minded people all over the world, and you’re not afraid to ask questions.
This course is NOT for you if:
– You have no Python programming experience at all. In order to follow the course, you need to have basic Python knowledge. However, if you’re able to follow my videos on YouTube, you’ll be able to follow the course.
– You expect results without putting in the effort. You have to be serious about becoming a senior software developer and be willing to put in the time and follow the principles.
– You expect a course that gives you recipes to do a specific thing. This course focuses on something deeper: the principles behind the recipes, and the mindset you need to come up with your own recipes.
– You hate Python
Hi, I’m Arjan!
A software developer and educator with a passion for building beautiful, efficient, and reliable software. I’ve been passionate about programming and computer science since I was a kid.
I’ve completed a Master’s and PhD in Computer Science and I have more than 20 years of teaching experience. I’ve launched several startups and designed and built complex software products from scratch.
Now, I combine all my experiences to create YouTube videos on my channel, ArjanCodes. I also offer various types of courses for developers and companies.
Videos Duration: 7+ hours
Course Source: https://www.arjancodes.com/mindset