Coursera – Crash Course on Python [FCO]
This course is part of Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate
What you’ll learn
– What Python is and why Python is relevant to automation
– How to write short Python scripts to perform automated actions
– How to use the basic Python structures: strings, lists, and dictionaries
– How to create your own Python objects
Build your Support and Operations expertise
This course is part of the Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate When you enroll in this course, you’ll also be enrolled in this Professional Certificate.
– Learn new concepts from industry experts
– Gain a foundational understanding of a subject or tool
– Develop job-relevant skills with hands-on projects
– Earn a shareable career certificate from Google
There are 6 modules in this course
This course is designed to teach you the foundations in order to write simple programs in Python using the most common structures. No previous exposure to programming is needed. By the end of this course, you’ll understand the benefits of programming in IT roles; be able to write simple programs using Python; figure out how the building blocks of programming fit together; and combine all of this knowledge to solve a complex programming problem.
We’ll start off by diving into the basics of writing a computer program. Along the way, you’ll get hands-on experience with programming concepts through interactive exercises and real-world examples. You’ll quickly start to see how computers can perform a multitude of tasks — you just have to write code that tells them what to do.
1. Hello Python!
2. Basic Python Syntax
4. Strings, Lists and Dictionaries
5. Object Oriented Programming (Optional)
6. Final Project
Skills you will gain
– Basic Python Data Structures
– Fundamental Programming Concepts
– Basic Python Syntax
– Python Programming
– Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Google Career Certificates are part of Grow with Google, an initiative that draws on Google’s 20-year history of building products, platforms, and services that help people and businesses grow. Through programs like these, we aim to help everyone– those who make up the workforce of today and the students who will drive the workforce of tomorrow – access the best of Google’s training and tools to grow their skills, careers, and businesses.
Offered by Google
Author(s): Google Career Certificates
Videos Duration: 22h
Course Source: https://www.coursera.org/learn/python-crash-course