Complete Godot 3D: Develop Your Own 3D Games Using Godot 4 [FCO]
Learn how to create 3D games from start to finish in Godot engine 4 and GDScript! – EARLY ACCESS
Learn how to get the most out of the new Godot 4 game engine by making cool 3D video games.We take you through the fundamentals and key concepts of Godot. You’ll use Godot’s built-in scripting language, GDScript, to create interesting game mechanics.You’ll learn how to build 3D levels, environments, character controllers, enemies, and a host of other essential game objects. And you’ll animate your game with Tweens, AnimationPlayers and even Shaders!You’ll create 3, yes 3!, awesome games in Godot 4.Project Boost: Your first 3D Godot Project from the ground up, controlling a rocket with physics to explore levels and avoid obstacles.Barbarian Blaster: a Tower Defence game where you’ll learn a bunch of essential skills for a variety of games like mouse control, enemies, firing projectiles, dealing damage, spawning game objects, making animations and more.Robo Rampage: First Person Shooter game where you’ll learn how to build custom interior levels, enemies with AI and polish off your 3D game dev skills.Whether you’re a complete beginner or have dabbled in Godot before, this course will have something for you.You’ll get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced with modelling and coding, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way.And you’ll get access to the Q&A where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and cheer on your success.Godot 4 is an amazing engine and this course is the perfect place to dive into it.
What you’ll learn
– Get the most out of the new Godot 4 game engine by making 3D video games
– Make 3 different awesome games, while learning the fundamentals and key concepts of Godot 4
– Learn key concepts of Godot such as using Nodes, Scenes, Scripting & Signals
– Learn how to program using GDScript, Godot’s tailor-made scripting language – ideal for making things quickly.
– Learn how to animate your game with Tweens, AnimationPlayers and even Shaders!
– Learn how to build 3D levels, environments, character controllers, enemies, and a host of other essential game objects.
– The only prerequisites for taking this course is having access to a windows, Linux, or Mac computer or laptop.
– Whether you’re an absolute beginner or have some programming or Godot experience, this course is for you!
Who this course is for
– This course is great if you have knowledge of another game engine and are looking to see how things are done in Godot engine, and kickstart your learning process.
– It’s also ideal if you’re an absolute beginner looking to make your first game(s). Scripting is taught from the ground up without assumed knowledge.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 36 Lectures ( 6h 37m ) | Last updated 11/2023 | Author(s): GameDev.tv Team,Bram Williams