ZeroToMastery – Solidity, Ethereum, And Blockchain: The Complete Developer’s Guide [FCO]
Learn Solidity from scratch, from an industry expert. You’ll learn Solidity fundamentals all the way to advanced blockchain technologies so that you’ll be able to go from beginner to building your own web3 projects and getting hired as a Blockchain Developer.
We guarantee you that this is the most comprehensive and up-to-date course to learn Solidity, Ethereum, and Blockchain Development and help you gain the skills to get hired as a Blockchain Developer in 2022.
You’ll learn everything there is to know about advanced blockchain technologies, smart contracts, decentralized apps, be able to build and implement your own stablecoin, and much more.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Beginner-friendly introduction to the basics of blockchain and ethereum
• Hands-on learning and demos of blockchain technologies
• Design, test, and deploy secure Smart Contracts
• Build cutting edge applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
• Master the entire Solidity development ecosystem
• Industry insights to help you understand complex blockchain concepts
• Learn DeFi (decentralized finance) and build your own stablecoin
• Learn from an actual industry expert that has worked in the crypto industry since 2018
• Gain the skills to confidently apply for jobs such as a Solidity Developer and Blockchain Developer
• Build projects that will impress employers in this rapidly growing field
This Blockchain Developer Bootcamp course covers all the latest best practices for 2022 and is focused on efficiency.
That means you’ll never have to spend time on confusing, out-of-date, incomplete tutorials anymore.
Instead, we’ll quickly push you beyond the basics so that you can start building professional Smart Contracts on your own using Solidity and the latest blockchain technologies and start applying for jobs to become a Blockchain Developer.
And the success stories speak for themselves.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies.
They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world.
This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will learn from a senior industry professional that has 10+ years of real-world experience (which is basically forever in crypto!) including working with and teaching Solidity.
Why should I learn Solidity, Ethereum, and Blockchain Development?
We like you already. Asking those smart, tough questions!
Learning these topics is a great way to pivot into the world of Web3 or take your existing career in tech to the next level.
That’s because it provides you with some seriously lucrative opportunities and pretty much every company is trying to find ways to leverage this new technology.
Those that know Solidity are amongst the highest paid developers, if not the highest paid developers…
Continue reading more at the course page…
What you’ll build
The best way you learn is by doing. Not just watching endless tutorials. That’s why a key part of this course is the real-world projects that you’ll get to build. Plus they’ll look great on your portfolio.
Create Your Own ERC-20 Token
With the Ethereum blockchain and DApps, tokens are one of the most essential features, and ERC-20 tokens are the technical standard that has emerged. You’ll build and implement your own ERC-20 token so that you can harness the power of Ethereum.
DeFi: Build Your Own Stablecoin
Stablecoins are a class of cryptocurrency that look to offer the best of both worlds – security without the volatility commonly associated with crypto. You’ll build your own stablecoin, which is both exciting and a great way to learn about DeFi.
A Decentralized Casino
You’ll cap this course off by learning about randomness and arrays on the blockchain and implementing these through building a decentralized casino full of probability-based games.
• A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an internet connection
Who is this course for?
• Anyone who wants to learn to develop Smart Contracts as a complete beginner
• Developers who want to learn Solidity programming and be able to add a new skill to their resume and toolkit
• Students who are stuck in an endless cycle of tutorials and want to go beyond all of the “beginner” Solidity & Blockchain tutorials out there
• Anyone interested in pivoting into a future-proof career in tech making $100,000+ / year
• You’re interested in helping companies implement blockchain technologies
• You want to learn from an actual industry professional who has 10 years of experience with blockchain technologies and development
Meet your instructor
Hi, I’m Markus Waas!
Markus has been working on blockchain technologies and projects for over a decade and has worked with companies all over the world. Markus is now sharing his industry-leading knowledge and fascination of blockchain technologies with ZTM students.
Instructor (Markus) isn’t just an expert with years of real-world professional experience. He has been involved in the blockchain technology world for over a decade… basically since the beginning. He has a deep understanding of these cutting-edge technologies and is able to make complex topics feel simple. He will motivate you. He will push you to be better. And he will go above and beyond to help you succeed.
Author: Markus Waas
Publisher: ZeroToMastery – ZTM
Last Updated: June 2022
Duration: 6 hours
Course Source: https://zerotomastery.io/courses/blockchain-developer-bootcamp/