In This Short Course I Have Thought You Very Core And Basics of Premier Pro. The Course Is Of Hardly 22 Mins, If You Watch This Course With Full Focus I Bet You Will Be Able To Handle Complexity Of Premier Pro.
For Those Who Don’t Know Premier Pro, What Is Premier Pro?
Premiere Pro can be used for all common video editing tasks necessary for producing broadcast-quality, high-definition video. It can be used to import video, audio and graphics, and is used to create new, edited versions of video which can be exported to the medium and format necessary for the distribution.
Projects & Resources
1. Synchronize the 3 camera angles of the interview to edit them in a multi-camera sequence
2. Color Correct each shot so that they match
3. Add b-roll to the interview and add creative transitions
4. Design and animate a lower third to introduce ‘Yannick’.
5. Add sound effects and music to you edit. Make sure to mix it properly.
6. Export your video and publish it here to Skillshare.
• Film & Video
• Video Editing
• Adobe Premiere Pro
• Content Creation
• Video Creation
• Premiere Pro