7 hours 6 minutes
|About||In this course, we’ll build a full-stack e-commerce mobile application from scratch, with a complete shopping cart for authenticated users as well as an entire customer checkout.|
This will be a complete app with an eye-catching UI using the Flutter Material Library and Redux for global state management and Redux Thunk for async actions. This will be a complete API with custom controllers thanks to Strapi, with our app data stored in a cloud MongoDB Atlas database and user authentication with Register/Login.
We will cover the following topics in this course:
• Async/await functions in Flutter, making authenticated requests
• Rapidly building a highly functional REST API with Strapi
• Managing/storing API data with the MongoDB Atlas cloud database
• Persisting data locally in Flutter with SharedPreferences
• Decoding/encoding and serializing/deserializing JSON data with Dart
• Navigation/routing in Flutter
• Using themes in Flutter to share color/text styles across apps
• Constructing forms/managing form state in Flutter apps
• Securely registering/logging-in users with JSON web tokens
• Form validation/error handling in Flutter
• Multi-child layout widgets: ListViews, GridViews, TabBars, and more
• Custom material-theme styling
• Formatting dates in Flutter with the Intl library
And much more!
This course will give you the core structure and techniques you need to build any sort of mobile store with Flutter, whatever product or service you sell.
All the code files are placed at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Mobile-E-Commerce-with-Flutter-Redux-and-Stripe
|Course Length||7 hours 6 minutes|
|Date Of Publication||25 Oct 2019|