LiveLessons – Scrum Fundamentals LiveLessons, 2nd Edition [FCO]
Approximately 5 Hours of Video Instruction
Now updated, the popular Scrum Fundamentals LiveLessons provides practitioners with a core understanding of the most popular agile method, Scrum; helpful advice for creating high-quality products that deliver value to their customers; and information about significant changes to Scrum in recent years and how these changes affect industry and practitioners.
In this video training, Tommy Norman (CSM, A-CSM, CSPO, CSP, CTC, CEC, CAL, PSM, SAFe Agilist, Microsoft MVP) introduces Agile software development using Scrum, which is a lightweight, adaptive framework for managing complex projects. It consists of roles, artifacts, and events, as well as a simple set of rules to govern the relationships and interactions between them.
This course gives helpful insight into the history of Agile and how its values and principles can focus teams on consistently delivering quality products that immediately add value for the customer. It covers the complete Scrum framework from project initiation, executing Sprints, and delivering a product increment.
New content covers updates to the Scrum Guide and the body of knowledge from its creators, new techniques for implementing and scaling Scrum, and certifications that have emerged to support the growing adoption of Scrum. New content for this edition is covered in Lessons 7-10.
What You Will Learn
– The history of Agile
– The roles, artifacts, and events in Scrum
– How to start a Scrum project
– Essentials of writing good User Stories
– How to maintain your Product Backlog and Release Plan
– Agile estimation techniques
– How to effectively plan for and execute a Sprint
– Agile engineering best practices
– How to integrate QA into your Sprints
– How to inspect and adapt your process
– Updates to the Scrum Guide
– Certification options and benefits
– Approaches to scaling Scrum
Who Should Take This Course
– Anyone involved in the development of software applications looking for a practical introduction to the Agile framework Scrum.
– Familiarity with the basics of software development projects.
Tommy Norman (CSM, A-CSM, CSPO, CSP, CTC, CEC, CAL, PSM, SAFe Agilist, Microsoft MVP) is the Chief Agility Officer at Acklen Avenue, a custom software development shop in Nashville, TN USA. With an IT career spanning almost 30 years, he has been helping organizations of all sizes and shapes build great software with a practical approach in a multitude of roles. He has worked deeply with the Agile community as the coordinator of the Agile Nashville user group, founder of the Music City Agile conference, as well as a frequent local and international speaker.
Author(s): Tommy Norman
Released: January 2023
Videos Duration: 5h
Publisher(s): Addison-Wesley Professional
Course Source: https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/scrum-fundamentals-livelessons/9780138038939/