Master advanced techniques and best practices for building professional-quality backends
Take Your Django Skills to the Next Level
Following the concepts we mastered in Part 2, we’re now going to take our backend to the next level.
You’ll learn how to
• Build an API for uploading files
• Write automated tests with PyTest
• Find performance bottlenecks
• Implement caching with Redis
• Run background jobs with Celery
• Deploy your backends to the cloud
• Plus much, much more.
By the end of Part 3, you’ll have mastered these concepts, which means you’ll be able to produce professional-quality backends with confidence.
Employers are willing to pay a lot for skilled Django developers. According to ZipRecruiter, 75% of Django developers earn a salary of $137,500!
What you’ll learn
Build production-grade backends with industry best practices
A comprehensive, fun and highly-practical course that prepares you for the job
• Building an API to upload files
• Sending emails
• Running background tasks with Celery
• Scheduling periodic tasks
• Monitoring scheduled tasks
• Writing automated tests with PyTest
• Running performance tests with Locust
• Profiling with Silk
• Implementing caching with Redis
• Managing static assets
• Managing development and production configuration
• Deploying to Heroku
• Django best practices
• And much, much more!
This course is the third part of a series. So ideally, you should have taken the first two parts or already understand the topics covered there.
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with two decades of experience. I’ve taught millions of people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.
Size: 1011.7 MB