Build professional, interactive apps with Angular – the most popular framework for building web apps.
Learn to build Angular apps like a pro
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript.
Put simply, Angular is a must-have on your resume. Lucky for you, this course is a full-on, deep-dive into Angular that will give you the competitive edge you’re looking for.
Highly technical with a perfect mix of theory and practice. It covers absolutely every detail you could possibly need to take you from beginner Angular developer to expert .
I share tips from several years’ experience using Angular, including the do’s and don’ts, best practices, common mistakes and practical shortcuts that every professional Angular developer needs to know.
Hi! I’m Mosh and I’m gonna help you master Angular!
Here are a few reasons to buy this course
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Build and deploy fast and interactive Angular apps with confidence
- Troubleshoot common errors
- Write clean, maintainable code
- Apply best practices
What You’l Learn…
Right from the beginning, you’ll jump in and build your first Angular 4 app within minutes. There’s no boring, long introductions, we’ll get straight into the nuts and bolts!
- Display data and handle events
- Build re-usable components
- Manipulate the DOM using directives
- Format data using pipes
- Build template-driven and reactive forms
- Consume HTTP services
- Use Reactive Extensions and observables
- Implement routing and navigation
- Implement authentication and authorization
- Store data in Firebase
- Deploy your applications
- Unit test your Angular apps
- Basics of the Redux architecture
- Use Angular animations
- Write clean, maintainable code like a pro
- Shortcuts to write more code in less time
- And much, much more!
Learn using real-world examples, assignments and a complete project, from setup to deployment!
It’s like having an experienced developer right next to you
I’ll share my 20 years of experience as a software engineer, giving you all the expert advice, tips and tricks you’ll need to become an Angular master. I’ll show you how to build a real e-commerce application with Angular 4, Firebase 4 and Bootstrap 4. There’s nothing like hands-on learning to fully understand all the concepts.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to learn front-end development with Angular
- Front-end developers familiar with other libraries such as React who want to add Angular to their toolbox
- Back-end developers who want to transition to full-stack development
No prior knowledge needed
Hi! My name is Mosh Hamedani. I’m a software engineer with almost two decades of experience. I’ve taught over nine million people how to code and how to become professional software engineers through my online courses and YouTube channel.
I believe coding should be fun and accessible to everyone.