React Native Complete Guide 2023: Zero to Mastery [FCO]
Everything about React Native – build cross-platform enterprise apps, incl. Hooks, Redux, Firebase, Rest API, Publishing
What you’ll learn
• Learn to build both bare React Native and Expo apps, and reveal the differences between React Native CLI & Expo
• Learn using React Hooks & React Context (useState, useEffect, useContext, useSelector, useDispatch, etc.)
• Integrate Native Libraries, such as Maps, Social share, Firebase
• Learn how to handle REST APIs integration and find out about open source APIs
• Use different navigators of React Navigation, such as Stack, Tabs and Drawer navigators
• Integrate Firebase in your app and learn about serverless apps
• Handle Redux integration for global state management and API Calls
• Get introduced to how user authentication works in the apps
• Learn what is git, why people use it and learn the basic commands of git
• Setup basic React Native tools for the best developer experience
Want to launch and grow your career as a mobile app developer? Learn everything you need to know about React native? This course is for you!
This course covers all the topics that you need to know to build enterprise cross-platform mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Want to learn about Navigation? Covered. Integrate Redux and compare to React Context? Sure! Use REST APIs and even Firebase Databases? Included. Does it include User Authentication? Of course!
We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, props, state and styles. And of course, hooks will be used for the reusable functional components. Besides that, basics of class components will be presented as that is something you may encounter in legacy code. We will also learn the basics of git and the source code will be provided in git provided for each section, so you can follow the code there as well. The course will cover creating many different reusable components which will be reused in the apps included in the course, as well as you can use them for your own personal projects later.
Who this course is for:
• React Native Developers who want to learn some more advanced topics, such as Firebase Integration, React Native CLI vs. Expo, etc.
Hello, I am Elina!
I am an enthusiastic mobile app developer with 6+ years of experience who loves working on diverse products and making the users enjoy the product more and more. I have built over 35 cross-platform mobile apps and each one is a unique experience! I am here to share my experience and enable you to make amazing apps. So go ahead and take one of my courses and start the exciting journey of a mobile app developer.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720p | Audio: AAC, 48.000 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + SRT | Last updated: 5/2023 | Duration: 149 lectures ( 14h 55m ) | Author: Elina Hovakimyan