O’REILLY – The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp, 2nd Edition [FCO]
Get Cybersecurity intensive training with Omar Santos’ live training courses
26 Hours of Detailed, Curated Video Training to Take You from Basic to Guru in Cybersecurity
The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp, 2nd Edition is your comprehensive guide to becoming a cybersecurity professional. The extensive course is compiled from Omar Santo’s best-selling video courses, starting with the basics and leading you through the most important topics in the cybersecurity landscape. The videos in this intensive bootcamp are structured to help you start with the fundamental concepts of cybersecurity and then build your core cybersecurity knowledge and move on to real-life pen testing and ethical hacking projects. It also covers cloud security, cybersecurity management, monitoring and analysis, network security telemetry, digital forensics and incident response (DFIR), ethical hacking and pen testing, wireless hacking and pen testing, mobile device security, and IoT security. This course can also be a resource for anyone who is preparing for security certification like CompTIA Security+, Cisco CyberOps Associate, CISSP, CompTIA PenTest+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC certifications, or others.
Omar Santos, a best-selling Cisco Press and Pearson security author and trainer, has compiled the lessons to provide you with the best knowledge. The Bootcamp is organized in an easy-to-follow manner to give you the freedom to move at your own pace. The course provides supplement materials to strengthen your critical concepts and techniques that help you build your own hacking environment, examples of real-life penetration testing reports, and more. This material can be found at theartofhacking.org.
The contents of The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp, 2nd Edition were created using the following titles:
– Wireless Networks, IoT, and Mobile Devices Hacking by Omar Santos
– Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 Complete Video Course by Omar Santos and Ron Taylor
– CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Complete Video Course by Omar Santos and Ron Taylor
– CompTIA PenTest+ (PT1-001) Complete Video Course by Omar Santos
– Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition by Omar Santos and Nick Garner
– Security Penetration Testing by Omar Santos, Jon Sternstein, Ron Taylor, and Chris McCoy
Module 1: Security Concepts
Module 2: Security Operations, Incident Response, and Digital Forensics
Module 3: AAA, Identity Management, Network Visibility, and Segmentation
Module 4: Fundamentals of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
Module 5: Mobile Device Security
Module 6: Internet of Things (IoT) Security
Module 7: Cloud Security Fundamentals
Learn How To:
– Survey cybersecurity vulnerabilities
– Decipher Encryption and Hashing Algorithms
– Analyze Computer Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs) and Product Security Incident Response Teams (PSIRTs)
– Apply VERIS
– Perform DNS Analysis and Web Log Analysis
– Identify MITRE ATT&CK Framework
– Examine Asset and Threat Actor Attribution
– Examine Host-based Intrusion Detection
– Analyze Security Device Data
– Survey the TACACS+ Protocol
– Survey Open Source SDN Solutions
– Scope a Penetration Testing Engagement Properly
– Perform Footprinting through Social Engineering
– Scan beyond IDS and Firewall
– Survey Web Server Attack Tools
– Explore SQL Injection Tools
– Hack Bluetooth
– Build your own lab
– Create a Fuzzing Strategy
– Crack Passwords
– Hack iOS and Android OS
– Hack Android devices
Who Should Take This Course:
– Anyone contemplating starting a career in cybersecurity.
– People who would like to better understand cybersecurity concepts.
– Anyone studying for a security cert like CompTIA Security+, Cisco CyberOps Associate, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Information
– Students should be familiar with basic computing and networking concepts, as well as Linux and Windows fundamentals.
Omar Santos is an active member of the cybersecurity community, where he leads several industry-wide initiatives. He is the lead of the DEF CON Red Team Village; the chair of the Common Security Advisory Framework (CSAF) technical committee; the co-chair of the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST) Open Source Security working group; and has been the chair of several initiatives in the Industry Consortium for Advancement of Security on the Internet (ICASI). His active role helps businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to increasing the security of their critical infrastructures.
Omar is the author of over twenty books and video courses, as well as numerous white papers, articles, and security configuration guidelines and best practices. Omar is a principal engineer of the Cisco Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT), where he mentors and leads engineers and incident managers during the investigation and resolution of cybersecurity vulnerabilities. Additional information about Omar’s current projects can be found at omarsantos.io and you can follow Omar on Twitter @santosomar.
Author(s): Omar Santos
Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
Released: May 2022
Videos Duration: 26h
Course Source: https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/the-complete-cybersecurity/9780137949397/