Disaster can strike at any time. Azure has fail-safe features to keep your business operational and prevent loss of critical business data. As an IT pro, it’s your job to know how to configure them. Learn the intermediate-level skills needed to configure monitoring, business continuity, and disaster recovery settings in Azure, and build highly available and recoverable environments. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Sharon Bennett covers the built-in monitoring solutions, such as Operations Management Suite, Azure Service Health, and Azure Application Insights, and shows how to design, configure, and deploy your recovery strategy. She also covers core concepts, such as Azure regions, fault domains, and update domains, and reviews use cases for Azure automation and PowerShell monitoring workflows.
Note: As an intermediate-level course, an existing understanding of the Azure platform is required. The course can also serve to deepen the skills of IT professionals wishing to prepare for the 70-534 exam: Architecting MS Azure Solutions.
- Monitoring Azure solutions
- Operations Management Suite, Azure Service Health, and Azure Application Insights
- Azure regions and domains
- Designing a recovery strategy with Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Configuring and deploying your recovery strategy
- Azure Automation use cases
Skill Level Intermediate