Enhance your programming skill set by learning about some of the most commonly-used data structures and algorithms. In this course, instructor Raghavendra Dixit walks through how to use Java to write code to implement data structures and algorithms. After explaining why it’s advantageous to study these topics, he goes over the analysis of algorithms and discusses arrays—a data structure found in most programming languages. He also explains how to implement linked lists in Java, and covers stacks, queues, recursion, binary search trees, heaps, and more.
Note: This course was created by Packt Publishing. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Why study data structures and algorithms?
- How to calculate the time complexity
- Using Big O notation
- Using basic sorting and search algorithms
- Searching elements in unordered arrays and ordered arrays
- Implementing a linked list in Java
- Implementing stacks using arrays
- Queues using arrays
- Binary search trees
- Representing heaps using arrays
Skill Level Intermediate