Tags: Computer Security Incident Management, Coursera, Coursera.org, cybersecurity analyst, Data Breach, Digital Forensics, Skills Network, threat intelligence
Coursera – Security Analyst Fundamentals Specialization [FCO]
Launch your career in Cybersecurity.. Acquire the knowledge you need to work as a Cybersecurity Analyst.
What you’ll learn
Develop knowledge in digital forensics, incident response and penetration testing.
Advance your knowledge of cybersecurity analyst tools including data and endpoint protection; SIEM; and systems and network fundamentals.
Get hands-on experience to develop skills via industry specific and open source Security tools.
Apply your skills to investigate a real-world security breach identifying the attack, vulnerabilities, costs and prevention recommendations.
Skills you’ll gain
- Category: threat intelligence
- Category: Digital Forensics
- Category: Data Breach
- Category: cybersecurity analyst
- Category: Computer Security Incident Management
Computer Security Incident Management
Advance your subject-matter expertise
- Learn in-demand skills from university and industry experts
- Master a subject or tool with hands-on projects
- Develop a deep understanding of key concepts
- Earn a career certificate from IBM
Specialization – 3 course series
Penetration Testing, Incident Response and Forensics
Cyber Threat Intelligence
Cybersecurity Capstone: Breach Response Case Studies
Earn a career certificate
Add this credential to your LinkedIn profile, resume, or CV
Share it on social media and in your performance review
Instructor: Skills Network
Offered by: IBM