Diploma In Ethical Hacking | Network Vulnerabilities & Network Security
Learn about ethical hacking network vulnerabilities, and network security in this free online course.
This free online ethical hacking course can be of great help for people who have much interest in the field of networking and hacking – ethically. The course gives insights into what it takes to be an ethical hacker, the roles of an ethical hacker, and network vulnerabilities. By the end of the course, you will be well equipped with the tools to use for network vulnerability assessment. Get started today and build your knowledge base.
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- Compare ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Explain how network scan, port scan and vulnerability scan work
- Explain how to use Metasploit for penetration into Windows and Linux operating systems
- Explain the meaning of the term “Social Engineering”
- Describe man-in-the-middle attack using the concept of sniffing via ARP poisoning
- Explain how the SHA-512 Compression function works
- Outline the general defence guidelines against DoS and DDoS attack
- Discuss some of the security issues in Domain Name System (DNS) server and email systems
- Outline the meaning of plaintext, password hashing and password hash salting
- Explain five password cracking techniques
- Describe black box testing, physical probing, reverse engineering and side-channel analysis.
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 10-15 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
Knowledge & Skills You Will Learn
- Network Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Information Security
- Penetration Testing