Tags: Academind Pro, build blog, build web applications, Build website, concepts, CSS, Data binding, database, deployment, Django, framework, html pages, management, Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Projects, Python, templates, Web Development
Academind Pro – Python Django – The Practical Guide [FCO]
Learn how to build web applications and websites with Python and the Django framework
Python is the most popular programming language of the world – it’s versatile, easy to learn and very powerful!
We already got a Python course which you can take if you want to learn Python.
But one of the primary things you can build with Python is a website! You can use Python for web development.
And to make that easier, you would typically use a framework like Django – simply because that allows you to focus on your core business logic and you don’t need to re-invent the wheel and implement all the nitty-gritty technical details from scratch.
And this course is about Django – the most popular Python web development framework out there!
Django covers all aspects of web development – from handling requests and responses, over rendering dynamic HTML pages with templates, all the way up to making database access and data management easy. It’s all baked in and it’s all covered in great detail in this course!
This course teaches Django from the ground up – you don’t need to know anything about it to get started. Basic Python and web development knowledge is all you need.
We’ll start at the absolute basics and understand how to create Django project, how to run them and how to add features – step by step.
In detail, this course covers:
– Installing Django
– Creating and understanding Django projects
– Understanding URLs, views, requests and responses
– Working with templates and static files like CSS and images
– Working with data and models
– Connecting data with relationships (one-to-many, one-to-one, many-to-many)
– Querying data with Django’s powerful model solution
– Adding administration panels to your projects
– Handling user input with forms – manually and with Django’s built-in form support
– Advanced features like class-based views (and when to use them)
– Dealing with file uploads and how to serve uploaded files
– Working with sessions
– In-depth deployment instructions and examples
– Different ways of deploying and serving static files and user uploads
– And much more!
All those concepts are taught in great depth and backed up by a complete example course project where we build a “Blog website” from the ground up.
Therefore, you’ll learn all the important concepts and the theory and you’re also going to be able to see it applied to a real project.
Hence, once you completed the course, you’ll have a very solid understanding of Django and you’ll be able to dive into your own Django projects!
– Basic Python and web development knowledge (HTML/ CSS) is required
– NO prior Django experience is required at all
Maximilian Schwarzmüller, As a self-taught professional I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enable me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics. My track record of many 5-star rated courses, more than 1,500,000 students worldwide as well as a successful YouTube channel is the best proof for that.
The most rewarding experience for me is to see how people find new, better jobs, build awesome web applications, work on amazing projects or simply enjoy their hobby with the help of my content.
That’s why, together with Manuel Lorenz, I founded Academind to offer the best possible learning experience and to share the pleasure of learning with our students.
Author(s): Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Videos Duration: 20h+
Course Source: https://pro.academind.com/p/python-django-the-practical-guide