Tags: Architect, certification, Certified, cloud, Data management, designing, develop, developing, Engineer, environments, exam, Google, Infrastructure, managing, Mattias Andersson, Professional, technologies
Develop the skills to become a real-world professional Cloud Architect
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Google Cloud is growing quickly; it was named a Leader in the 2018 Gartner Infrastructure as a Service Magic Quadrant and in the 2019 Gartner Data Management Solutions for Analytics Magic Quadrant. There is a growing demand for people who are skilled with using GCP. The Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect certification came up top in the Global Knowledge list of top-paying IT certifications for 2019, with an average annual salary of $139,529.
This course is targeted at efficiently teaching the skills required by the Professional Cloud Architect certification – namely designing, developing and managing dynamic solutions using Google Cloud technologies to drive business objectives.
This course will:
- Solidify your foundations in designing, planning and implementing cloud architectures.
- Embed your ability to identify and control data flows to apply to both exam and real-world situations.
- Help you understand various GCP decision flowcharts that apply to a number of different use cases.
- Guide you in assessing different architectural environments through the lens of the official GCP sample case studies.
- Teach you how to make good trade-offs between different options.
- Empower you to determine, plan, execute and evaluate the architectures that you build, all the while ensuring your solutions are secure, compliant and reliable.
The Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam is one of the most challenging certifications in the industry today. It requires more than just familiarity with GCP; you need to have the skills and knowledge to be able to perform a real-world professional Cloud Architect role in order to pass the exam.
This course is not recommended for beginners. You will need baseline experience with GCP and we recommend passing the Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer certification, and taking the A Cloud Guru Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer course first.
See if you have what it takes to pass one of the most challenging and in-demand certifications in Cloud today. Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus!
Mattias Andersson (ACG)
Mattias has had many roles in software, since 2001—including architecture, coding, project management, security, training, mentoring, and team leadership. Mattias achieved all 5 AWS Pro and Associate certifications in just 5 months, scoring over 90% on each one. He then also achieved Google’s Professional Cloud Architect and Associate Cloud Engineer certifications—and was chosen by Google to be one of their Subject Matter Experts for the latter.
- You’ll solidify your foundations in designing, planning and implementing cloud architectures.
- You’ll learn how to identify and control data flows effectively.
- You’ll develop the skills and decision-making abilities to make good trade-offs between different options.
- You’ll learn how to determine, plan, execute and evaluate the architectures that you build.
- Cloud Architects who are interested in building highly available, secure and scalable solutions to meet business objectives.
- A willingness to do labs and other homework is required. This course is hands-on and interactive. Active, motivated students will get a lot out of this course. Passive students will struggle and should not take this course.
- This course is not recommended for beginners. You will need baseline experience with GCP.
- We recommend passing the Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam first.
- We recommend taking the A Cloud Guru Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer course before commencing this one.